Monday, July 26, 2010

First Post

Hao and I have just finished eating at a Thai restaurant in SM Megamall.

We welcome you to our food blog. Maybe this is just another food blog, but I believe that it's otherwise. Why? I don't know either.

Join us as we spend the first few hundred pesos off our paychecks and enjoy a night of eating. We check out interesting food places around Metro Manila, sifting through their menu, eat the interesting stuff, and let us do the honest-to-goodness insights for you.

No, we're no experts in writing food reviews. Yes, we just have the passion to dine and give in to our seemingly-endless gastronomical desires.

So, let's raise our spoon and forks and savor life's goodness served on a plate!

Fact: How did I get the blog's name? I'm an anthropomorphic bunny with a, uhm, cute belly. Hao's about to "sketch" me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would absolutely love to hear from you! Give us your thoughts regarding this food journal. We would also like to know your opinions on how to improve our site. Use the comment below or email us!